If it is data that can be transformed in a GPX file it should be the
most easy to upload it as a 'track' that is public?

For other data that should be public available, isn't there some
existing - osm - server that could host it?

I have plenty of place on a server where only bandwidth can be a
problem, limited place on a server where bandwidth is no problem.

Luc / Speedy