Hi Dennis and all others.

I just checked at it looks like you are right. To bad the license-system
does not allow (e.g.) the user to select between a "commercial use
barred" or "commercial use allowed" license per data-element they enter.

After all, on everything that is upload is some metadata attached, so it
would be perfectly possible to encode this distiction inside the database.
The

But, besides this point, I still think it would be interesting to have
some kind of formal license-agreement that a thirth-party can sign (even
it just is a copy of the normal license of the openstreetmap-project
adding "we provide out data to 'openstreetmap.be vzw' who have to right
to enter them into the openstreetmap-server on out behalve.

A lot of organisation like some kind of formal agreement they can look
at, be verified by their "legal department" and be signed by the
"schepen" or somebody else.
(it's actually a great opportunity to invite the press and get some
coverage for the openstreetmap-project).

Perhaps somebody should contact an organisation like the FFII to get
some advice on this; as they probably have more experience with this
kind of legal issues.

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.

jabber/gtalk: krist...@krbonne.net