Hi all,

Now, I really understand why I was hesitating to start adding roads.  ;-)

Anyhow, I'll change it to 'track'.

Here's the sign that you can find at the ends of Voetwegen and Burrtwegen in
Rumst (incl. Terhaghe, Reet) and Boom
http://xian.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Reet/i-6r5rqGd/0/S/dsc_5065-S.jpg

This is why I called it BW23.  After they started placing those signs a
couple of years ago, it took me awhile before I knew what BW and VW meant.

It is still unclear to me which name I should use. I'm in favor of BW23,
since that is on the sign.

Now for the surface. Do I have to split the road each time the surface
changes ?
First it is asphalt (the part that was already in OSM before I started),
then it turns into this

http://xian.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Reet/i-K27fcBJ/0/M/dsc_5067-S.jpg  a
combination of sand and stones, mostly sand. A bit further more sand and
less stones (this part becomes muddy when it rains)
http://xian.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Reet/i-tk4DBqt/0/S/dsc_5068-S.jpg

After the turn it is more grass and less sand
http://xian.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Reet/i-tk4DBqt/0/S/dsc_5068-S.jpg

A bit further it is again a clearly track, grass in the middle sand + little
stones (kiezel) on the sides (no picture)

So what do I do for that ? I know unpaved was the simple solution ;-)

Another path looks like this:
http://xian.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Reet/i-tk4DBqt/0/S/dsc_5068-S.jpg

It is possible to drive there (house owner does this), so it is a track.
What do I do with the little pole at the end ? It prevents cars from
passing, but cyclist can.

A totally unrelated question:

The N171 is not finished yet, far from, they still have to start. However it
is already drawn on OSM. Are there tags to indicate that it is planned, or
do you have to remove it (the non-existing segment) for now ?

Jo, I will look at your changes, since the numbering is incorrect.
Print&Bottle is nr 37, the building was marked as Schotte&Co before I
changed it. We live in nr 35, our house is not yet marked as a building,
neither is the house of our neighbor. I have to verify the number of the
building that is currently marked as 37. It should be 31 or so.

regards

p.s. Do I have to split mails with many questions into smaller ones ?