While starting to change a mini_roundabout which wasn't actually a
mini_roundabout, I went a little overboard and this is the result:

It is a 'verhoogd kruispunt', so I tagged all the elevated ways with:

traffic_calming=table

And the places where the bumps are 'felt' with:

traffic_calming=bump

I added the cycleways and cycleway tags and then I had to change the
rcn and rwn relations

The rcn had this, which I have been removing everywhere, since it's a
Dutch word:

nettype=knoop

I left these tags:
rit=xxxxx

Although I don't know what they stand for and where they come from.
Should they stay? Are they useful for anyone? I don't think rit is an
English term and there are maybe 100-150 out of 5000 routes which have
this tag.

Concerning the nettype. While editing a bit in Germany (and in the
border area Hohes Venn), my script ran in trouble when trying to
detect new rcn routes, because the Germans use rcn for many different
kinds of cycle routes. In the mean time I found that normally I can
distinguish between the cycle node networks because we don't use ref
tags and they do on the other networks.
While 'complaining' about the mess, they suggested I add an additional
tag to the cycle node network rcn relations, since those were the
exception worldwide. So, does it make sense to add something like:

network:type = numbered_nodes
nettype = numbered_nodes

to our rcn networks?

Sorry for rambling on and on... those are questions that I've been
wondering about for a while and which all surfaced now during the
editing of a simple junction...

Jo