Got this answer from lonvia on help.osm.org

You've mapped it correctly, Nominatim is just not very good at updating
associatedStreet relations. It's a known
bug<https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4619>
.

Here is what happened: you've originally put the house into this
associatedStreet
relation<http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/2594673> which
does contain the 'Pierstraat - Matenstraat' street. Nominatim simply uses
the first street it finds in such a relation for the name an ignores all
tags on the relation itself, so that is where the name comes from. Later
you have moved the house to the new relation and that move was not caught
by Nominatim's update process. The houses will only be updated when they
are changed themselves again.

also interesting is this quote from lonvia in the above mentioned bug:

Nominatim would be perfectly happy if you added only addr:street tags and
got rid of the associatedStreet relations. The relations mostly don't carry
any additional information and are a bit of a pain to handle. addr:street
is much better supported.

So I wonder more and more whether we should add those theoretically nice