At least the shapefile is clear about the license, and you can
just open that in josm.  You need the "OpenData" plugin for it.

See:
https://download.agiv.be/Producten/Detail?id=10&title=Voorlopig_referentiebestand_gemeentegrenzen

Since the WMS is just a rending of that information, I don't think
it's a problem to use it.

Kurt