Weird, I always thought that you do not have to add oneway=yes to a
roundabout, in case it is tagged as junction=roundabout.

For the route you specified, I don't see any separately drawn cycleways.
Anyway, do not forget to tag the main road with bicycle=use_sidepath in
such case. And to properly connect the cycleway with all crossings,
including T-crossing on the other side of the road.

regards