Sorry but oneway=yes just means you can only drive in the direction of
the way.  It has nothing to do with going opposite.

I quote: "The oneway tag is used to indicate the access restriction on
highways and other linear features as appropriate."  So it's an access
restriction.

On highway=cycleway it's the same , standard is that you can use it both
ways unless specified you can't.

There are seperate cycleways on this road we are talking about btw but
they are restricted with oneway=yes.

Glenn

On 11-11-14 14:44, Ben Laenen wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 November 2014 13:12:15 Glenn Plas wrote:
>> I think the correct key is :
>>
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:oneway:bicycle
>>
>> Since it is standard to allow bicycles to use both direction, also in a
>> one-way street it's allowed unless specifically restricted.
>
> No, it's the opposite: oneway=yes restricts all drivers to go the opposite
> direction, whether you're driving a car, a bicycle, a horse or herding a cow
> or whatever your mode of transport (except on foot, you're not a driver then).
>
> Ben

"Everything is going to be 200 OK."