This is actually quite interesting road to dive in deeper.   I notice a
few problems with this roundabout.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26707718#map=19/50.78871/3.13953

There is no connection between Moeskroenstraat en the cycleway.   This
would pop up when Validating changes before upload.  There is no bridge
nor tunnel so I believe that it's wrong to not intersect these 2.

Also cycleway 250518756 is missing the oneway.   I think Jakka made it a
lot better and after this changeset a few hours ago.

That router will probably work better when they have access to this new
data, unless it is not respecting the oneway tag, then it will not change.

I made some corrections but left the oneway in the middle for now.

Glenn