I noticed my misinterpretation myself indeed - after the facts.

My bad. I wasn't claiming that oneway=yes doesn't apply to cyclists, I
was saying that the 'wegcode' actually allows bicycles to use the
cycleway in the opposite direction.  <- and that was totally wrong after
deeper researching.

So I was trying to point out the difference between the way OSM goes
about this and the real life situation.  I came to the following
conclusion:  By default, cycleways as tagged in OSM do allow
cycletraffic both ways, since they do not implicitly put oneway=yes on
it.  But that’s not what the .be law says...

What you're claiming is correct, I was trying to point out that the keys
put on the junction=roundabout do not have influence when the cycleway
was drawn separately which is true in the case of this separation.

Now, I only checked the situation after Jakka worked on it but didn't
realise this before sending my replies, so I failed to see the initial
situation where the routing problem claims applied upon.

The conclusion I'm drawing from all this is that in Belgium, most
seperate cycleways should probably be tagged oneway=yes.

It's got everything to do with the placement of the D7/D9 signs being to
the right or to the left of the sign.  And then there are some
exceptions as well to this rule depending on the sitation.

So I checked with google streetview, and I believe that the oneway tags
are now all correct on the cycleways that are located around the
roundabout.

And I learned something today, you can't use the cycleway in both
directions by default!  I always figured you could.

Glenn

On 11-11-14 16:46, Ben Laenen wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 November 2014 14:51:07 Glenn Plas wrote:
>> Sorry but oneway=yes just means you can only drive in the direction of
>> the way.  It has nothing to do with going opposite.
>
> Yeah, sorry, used a wrong word there after I rewrote that sentence. Should
> have been:
>
> "No, it's the opposite: oneway=yes prohibits all drivers to go in the opposite
> direction, whether you're driving a car, a bicycle, a horse or herding a
> cow or whatever your mode of transport (except on foot, you're not a
> driver then)."
>
> since you were claiming oneway=yes doesn't apply to cyclists.
>
> Ben

"Everything is going to be 200 OK."