For a first time user, his edit wasn't actually _that_ bad.  The shape
of the buildings was far better than mine, so I kept that.

We have to seize the opportunity on the OpenData conference in Namur to
get fresh blood in and warn about ID editor, promoting JOSM.

I only used the reverter plugin less than 5 times in all those years,
this one wasn't one of them.  I tried to keep the good work, correcting
the bad.

I always try to invite these users to the mailing list and point them to
the documentation on housenumbers Sander wrote.

Glenn

"Everything is going to be 200 OK."