Hi Marc,

That analysis site is wonderful! Maybe we should start a 'weekly
assignemnt' to solve all the problems reported. Most of them are not very
hard to solve. Add a way, sort the ways once again, split a way and readd
one of the parts.

Do you think you (we) could create something comparable for public
transport?

find interrupted/broken route itinerary relations
locate route_masters where there are too many or too few route relations
for the variations
find routes which don't serve all stops

find lines which aren't mapped at all yet
find lines with route relations but route_masters still missing

Jo