      From: Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com>
 To: Jo Hannes <winfi...@gmail.com>; OpenStreetMap Belgium
<talk-be@openstreetmap.org>
 Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 1:38 PM
 Subject: Re: [OSM-talk-be] Fietsknooppunten, bicycle nodes "Roundabouts and
around squares"

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Jo <winfi...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you like to add landuse=village_green for the a

never use village_green in Belgium ! It for a very specific type of area only
found on the British islands. see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landuse%3Dvillage_green  Use
leisure=park, leisure=garden, landuse=grass , landcover=grass, or .... instead

p.s. I have used it in the past as well, before I found out it's a UK-only
thing.