I don't think there is a separate landuse=school. Schools generally fall
inside a landuse=residential.

It's possible to tag building=school. If there is more than 1 building, add
an amenity=school for the school grounds. I'd put the addr information on
those, except if all the buildings have different addresses.

If there is 1 building with 1 school, I guess it can get amenity=school
together with building=school.

Polyglot