Thanks Nakor,
Looks good so far,

If you come across any of my old connected pages that you think should be
removed, as they might not be valid anymore.  Please let me know then i can
make a copy of it and host the details on my own website for Across Canada
Trails.  (But stuff might be related if it got fixed up a little.   Since
i'm scatter-brained sometimes, it's difficult for me todo this :-)

Some of the stuff that i wrote is more todo with the Across Canada Trails
project, but since the 2 are so closely related (the Across Canada Trails
idea & routing is directly from the community who agree on what roads should
be part of this trail.   (So it's really grown organically as a result of
efforts across the Country.   (mapping local & regional trails)
Since the route  it's self is wiki... anyone can change it or list it as
they like.   Unlike the traditional method for creating a recreational
national route, where it's only a private committee that decides.  .. the
Across Canada Trails project is everyone who works on the map decides.

This is why, right now im only listing the proposed paved route.   ... as
all of the regional trails have not yet been mapped. (and the paved route is
easy, since i just avoid the highway & take the most recommended routes)
So for the time being, i will be just publicly posting (on other websites)
the GPS track of the Gravel Trails & route, and the dirt hiking trails. ..
(ie. the National Hiking  Trail & National rail-trail).

Since i have not yet heard back from a "Official Word" from Trans Canada
Trail ... but i did get the OK from Patrick Connor of the Ontario Trails
Council & also the VP of the Canadian Trails Federation & the OK (i think)
from National Trails coalition.   I think that it's a go, & OK that
publically announce this.     HOWEVER, i still feel the need get get an
"Official Word" from the TCT & try to understand what their overall vision
is for Canada. ... That way, im not stepping on anyones toes, or undermining
other peoples work.

I'll also ask for an official letter stating the OK for me to propose a
National Trail (end to end connected for each type of route) where the
actuall routing is only available on OpenStreetMap & listed in the proposed
status.  So the local communities can change the routing, where better
alternates exist.   (As that may be enough for the OSM - Canada community to
go-ahead.   I already give permission to post my routing that i (will)
publicly announce) but i might need more.

So anyway, (to get back on topic) because this is a national iniciative, i
need to make sure that all my documentation about the project is also
written in french, as well as the relative connected pages.  :)

Cheers,
Sam