Christian Quest a écrit:
> Si je comprends bien, cette proposition permettra le blocage si
> l'on n'utilise pas de compte dédié, et permettra aussi le blocage
> si on ne met pas les bons tags dans le changeset...  de mieux
> en mieux !

Oh for goodness' sake, Christian.

There are two opposing points of view which are incompatible here. I have
tried to suggest a compromise that would (as I understand it) permit 90% of
cadastre-based edits to continue, exactly as is, from the user's main
account, with just a tiny modification to Pierre's JOSM plugin source code.
In addition, it would improve visibility of automated edits worldwide so
that the community can "police" them, not just DWG on its own.

> Il y a vraiment des moments où l'on a l'impression de perdre son
> temps à expliquer son point de vue quand celui-ci n'est absolument
> pas pris en compte. :(

If I wasn't interested in taking account of your, and others', point of
view, I wouldn't be reading and posting to talk-fr. Nor would I be
suggesting a solution which is different to the current import guidelines.

But taking account of your point of view does not mean submitting to every
aspect of it unquestioningly. As I say, there are two incompatible points of
view here. We clearly need to find something that will keep both sides
happy, and that 'something' is clearly not either of the two opposing points
of view right now.

If you're not interested in working towards a solution where both parties
can agree, but instead, you want to continue writing angry mailing list
messages because your point of view hasn't been 100% accepted, then sure,
carry on as now, and rebuff all attempts at compromise. And I can guarantee
we will still be having the same argument in a year's time. Your choice.

Yours, rather exasperated,
Richard