> De : Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org>

> See, the same applies to DWG as well. It is utterly trivial for someone
to create a separate account for Cadastre work - a matter of five
minutes, or less. So we wonder:
> Why is this such a big deal for people?

I just try to do it. The problem is that I cannot use the same email address
than for my main OSM account.
Honestly I think this is really painfull to create a dedicated mail account
just for that and that I will also have to manage.
If a can create a dedicated account with the same mail address it would be fine
for me.

> A Cadastre import is not something you do on a whim - it is something
that you plan ahead, you prepare the files, do a lot of work
(hopefully), so switching to your separate account for uploading a batch of
Cadastre import is not a big deal either.
> Now if someone is
unwilling to do even this little bit of work in order to make it easier
for the rest of the community - and that includes DWG - do clearly
separate Cadastre from non-Cadastre work - what does that tell us about
the diligence of that person otherwise?

But this is not a problem that a lot of information comes from Bing aerial and
our local knowledge when we perform cadastre import ?

> A Cadastre import is something that should only be done by people who
take this seriously, who are diligent, who know the rules and follow
them - in tagging as well as elsewhere.

For sure, that's why there will certainly be a restricted access to the raw
data for people that perform bulk import.

> For someone who possesses all these skills, creating an extra import account
> should be easy.

If it doesn`t imply to create a new email account I agree with you

> There has been some discussion around the question of whether Cadastre
work counts as an import or not. I am willing to accept that someone who
uploads 100 houses is not importing something; it is conceivable that
he has actually looked at every single one of these houses. But someone
who uploads 10000 houses in one day is clearly making an import; there's no way
these houses have really been individually (!) reviewed.

I agree with you

Best regards
Julien