Dominique,

On 10/18/12 11:47, Dominique Rousseau wrote:
But currently, from what we see of the DWG, there is a focus on some
guideline, the famous « separate account ».

See, the same applies to DWG as well. It is utterly trivial for someone to create a separate account for Cadastre work - a matter of five minutes, or less. So we wonder: Why is this such a big deal for people?

A Cadastre import is not something you do on a whim - it is something that you plan ahead, you prepare the files, do a lot of work (hopefully), so switching to your separate account for uploading a batch of Cadastre import is not a big deal either.

Now if someone is unwilling to do even this little bit of work in order to make it easier for the rest of the community - and that includes DWG - do clearly separate Cadastre from non-Cadastre work - what does that tell us about the diligence of that person otherwise?

A Cadastre import is something that should only be done by people who take this seriously, who are diligent, who know the rules and follow them - in tagging as well as elsewhere.

For someone who possesses all these skills, creating an extra import account should be easy.

There has been some discussion around the question of whether Cadastre work counts as an import or not. I am willing to accept that someone who uploads 100 houses is not importing something; it is conceivable that he has actually looked at every single one of these houses. But someone who uploads 10000 houses in one day is clearly making an import; there's no way these houses have really been individually (!) reviewed.

Bye
Frederik