You cannot convince people by saying "upload 10 times 1000 buildings
with your account is ok but upload 1001 or 10000 buildings at once is
not". Or "use a script splitting your changeset (or customise josm)
then it will not be detected by our tool". The size of the changeset
is surely an issue if you have to revert it but it has nothing to do
with a seperate account requirement.

So, If I have a "ready to upload" cadastre integration, do i have to :
- Upload many small parts to avoid problem in case of a broken upload, and then use only one account ?
- Upload the entire bbox at once and use a dedicated account ?

Stf