Hi, yes was about to suggest map warper (warper.geothings.net) it can handle
oblique photos, given enough control points (which you'd need for a desktop
equivalent)

However, the server it's running on is crappy and shared and stingy on
processes that need some power, so I've had to restrict it so that its only
good for a few images where each image is about 1500x1500. Multiple images
can then be stitched together. So would be best for lots of images which can
be collaborativley rectified.

However, the code is open source, and I have another unrestrcited server
available which would be able to work with much larger images. if you would
like a bespoke online warper instance. Let me know :)

Cheers.

Tim
http:thinkwhere.wordpress.com
(sent from a phone)