On 13 Sep 2009, at 22:05, Frankie Roberto wrote:

2009/9/13 John Robert Peterson <jrp....@gmail.com>

I'm not planning to put them all online in the short term -- while flickr would be able ot hold all 10GB of data, it would be an almost imposable ot access format.

The photos look great btw. Such a nice day for it!

Thing this one is my fav so far:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thingomy/3909552809/in/set-72157622214942341/

It'll be great to be able to tag individual fields and hedges - this is almost impossible to do from the ground (unless you're a fan of trespassing).

I have been playing with warper and here is my first result. It seems to need a good number of control points but it is certainly a useful tool. Can one rectify a number of images and then stitch them together into a single image that can be used in Potlatch I wonder?
http://warper.geothings.net/maps/preview/1204

Regards,

Peter

Frankie