Hi Phil,

The aim of the project is for mappers to use the FHRS data to improve the
density of POIs, addresses and postcodes in town centres (see
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_2016_Q4_Project:_Food_Hygiene_Ratings>).
My comparison tool considers an FHRS establishment to be successfully matched
with OSM when the fhrs:id tag has been set to the FHRS establishment’s ID
(visible in the FHRS page’s URL) and when the addr:postcode matches the FHRS
postcode.

The tool can help by suggesting matches based on location and fuzzy string
matching – hence the ‘suggested matches’ map, and by displaying all the
relevant OSM objects and FHRS establishments on the overview map with some
useful links when clicking on each.

Your example is on the ‘suggested matches’ map so you could click on the ‘Add
tags in JOSM’ link, which will use JOSM remote control (if enabled and JOSM is
running) to load that OSM object and ask what potentially useful tags you would
like to add, taking data from the FHRS database. (You’ll need to format the
address properly afterwards.)

Should the establishment you’re interested in not be on the ‘suggested matches’
map, the ‘overview’ map takes you to the FHRS page
<http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/71808/> (N.B. the FHRS ID is
therefore 71808) and you can copy the address details into OSM.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Greg