On 25/03/2018 21:49, Miguel Sevilla-Callejo wrote:
Sorry to insist but you will undermine, especially, Welsh names, for a generic rendering that uses "name" tags. Think about that.

Can you give a specific example of that?  Are you saying that "it's important to pretend that Welsh names are displayed even where they aren't used very often" by sticking them on the end of the more commonly used name?  The other way around (using Welsh in "name" because it is the most used name) presumably wouldn't "undermine ... Welsh names".  It could be that I'm completely misunderstanding what you're saying here but I really don't follow the argument at all.

Of course, for me, it's a must to fill "name:cy" and "name:en" too.

That's great news - it'll allow maps like https://openstreetmap.cymru/ (and mine!) to render appropriate names in appropriate areas.