On Monday, 16 December 2019, David Groom wrote:
> [...]

Large polygons make future editing very difficult.

It is very beneficial to differentiate between arable, pasture and hopefully we
can get real meadow back from the misuse it has received.

Farming use changes, mapping individual fields allows farmland types or other
changes to be maintained far easier than if it is part of a huge polygon.

All in all it goes to make for a better more usable map.

Phil (trigpoint)
--
Sent from my Sailfish device