A quick tip for those reviewing this list: on the page for each
way there is a small map zoomed to that way. Many of these small
links at maximum zoom have no tiles prepared to display, but you
can use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom out a bit on the small map.
It is faster than opening the larger map.

These are a nice cleanup. I have been going through the proposed
edits to Georgia. Nearly all of the proposed edits are good, there
were only two I have found so far that are the disconnected case
and I went ahead and fixed them manually.

I see that you have already released a new version without the
disconnected links. That is certainly good for the automatic edit,
but I think it would be helpful to have the page of the
disconnected links available for people to look at as a guide for
what to manually fix. Some types of road are fine to have
disconnected, but it is likely always a map error if these are.

Thank you for this contribution to OSM, this seems much faster
than waiting for us to notice each of these links and fix them
manually.

--
Mark Gray