2013/6/12 stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com>

>  Is Jane Street (NYC) "in" Chelsea or Greenwich Village?  Well, kind of
> both.  This is where nodes work better.

well, they could also overlap (so you could see from the polygons that
there is a certain area which somehow "belongs" to both neighbourhoods (and
probably to none of them clearly, as it is distant from both centers).

>  And again, neighborhood nodes belong not in some
> mathematically-determined "center" but rather at a "cultural crossroads"
> that represents the "heart of the center" of that neighborhood.

+1, I agree that if you have no idea where the actual boundary might be
(perceived by the locals) it is best to put a node to where you are sure it
is a central place for this neighbourhood.

cheers,
Martin