On 9/22/2020 8:56 PM, Karson Sommer wrote:

Looking around the area of the edit, there is a lot of stuff from my perspective that seems fishy. There are a bunch of place=hamlet nodes? I certainly don't see anything that should be tagged as a hamlet, they all look like place=neighborhood to me. Each of these nodes should be mapped onto an explicit residential area.

The extra hamlet nodes are import remainders that haven't yet been converted to landuse areas. The general landuse zones for that area have been identified, but do not exactly correspond to the named subdivisions. As I get a chance to survey, I divide the landuse into subdivisions and convert the node to a named area for the subdivision.

I see one multipolygon from back in the day when I was still marking subdivision areas as hamlets when converting from a node to an area.

 This is all part of the normal OSM work in progress.