So, this is not specifically happening to any one particular windows platform or synthesizer. I've had it happen to me in win mail, FX, win explore and even on a thumb drive. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reeva Webb via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "net bat" <net...@comcast.net>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Sudden loss of speech

This just happened yesterday while filling out a job application in ie 11.
I was using nuance vocalizer jill for we. I have had this happen with every
synth i have vocalizer for we, ivona, acapela and neospeech. I have had it
happen in ie, chrome and firefox. I'm running we 9.2 on a windows 8.1
laptop with 6gb of ram.  Just in case this makes a difference i run
zoomtext at the same time as we but have had loss of speech when zt wasn't
running.

Reeva

On Saturday, September 26, 2015, net bat via Talk <