Hello to the list.
With all this sudden loss of speech I am afraid to upgrad to WE 9.2 and by the way it happens often I loose speech with the 9.1 Window Eyes. When there is a fix for this problem is the purchase of the fixed update going to cost as well? I want to make sure this is truly fixed and speech does not go away before paying for any updates.
Kenneth Son.