hate to say it. but if aisquared policies are the same as gwmicro there is no advantage of skipping paid versions. it will cost you the same if you buy each upgrade or wait a few years. you will have to pay for all the upgrade versions to get the newest one.

-----Original Message----- From: Kenneth Son via Talk
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:37 PM
To: Robert Ringwald ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Sudden Loss Of Speech

Hello to the list.
With all this sudden loss of speech I am afraid to upgrad to WE 9.2 and
by the way it happens often I loose speech with the 9.1 Window Eyes.
When there is a fix for this problem is the purchase of the fixed update
going to cost as well? I want to make sure this is truly fixed and
speech does not go away before paying for any updates.
Kenneth Son.