From: Talk <talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com> On
Behalf Of Tom via Talk
Sent: September 7, 2020 5:06 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Tom <miscp...@pa321.net>
Subject: RE: Win 10 And WE 9.5.4

Hi Rod,

Thanks for getting me on the right track that the apps were causing the
problem. Yesterday I went into the GW Micro folder and deleted a bunch of apps
and eventually got Window-Eyes to at least start without immediately shutting
down. I think I'll just uninstall Window-Eyes, reinstall it and then disable
the ones causing the trouble as you suggested.

Oh, for the days of simple set files!

Tom

** Your Message **