Hi Rod,

I deleted the apps from,
backslash Program Files (x86) backslash GW Micro backslash
Window-Eyes.

I guess that comes from all the years I worked in DOS. Hard
to teach an old dog new tricks!

I'm disappointed that Window-Eyes won't do anything with the
command line prompt in
Windows ten.

In my younger days I wouldn't have given up so easy in
dealing with the problem Window-Eyes has with apps but I now
just do what I have to do to get along!

Tom

** Your Message **
>Hi Tom,
>
>I'm not sure precisely what you mean when you say you
deleted apps from the GW Micro folder.
>Do you mean that you went into the folder where Window-Eyes
is installed, that is, backslash Program Files (x86)
backslash GW Micro backslash Window-Eyes and deleted them
from there?