2008/5/7 Robin Paulson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  using tagwatch is a good idea as a basis for proposals, but problems
>  arise when we have two ways of tagging the same type of item. how does
>  anyone decide which should be used? one must be more optimal than the
>  other. having two methods running concurently is crazy and pointless.
>  so we get back to voting again

No a very tiny minority get back to voting again. The proposal that
spawned this thread only has 10 votes so far and thats a good while
after hitting the mailing list.
You really think people are going to change tags because 8 random
people on a wiki voted for another set of tags? When practically
nobody bothers to vote and the losing side can just ignore the result
what is the point of voting?

--
DavidD