hi all

my idea about this program, because we teach contributor, and they are
start from 15 years old.

every of them "must" contribute to the map server, and if the map data
is not ok, or they remove the data.. i believe that will be nightmare,
if hundreds student do mistake.

but .. i think also wasting time, if we must redo what they did

www.facebook.com/meruvian > to know what will we do?