Le 19/09/2012 16:23, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
2012/9/19 Pieren <pier...@gmail.com>:
The size of the whole French cadastre dataset is huge. We could upload
it in a single mass import with a bot using a seperate user account as
we did for the Corine Land Cover. We could follow 100% of the import
guidelines. Trust me, we have all the capacities in humans,
competences and computers to do it. But instead, we decided that
buildings have to be better integrated with the existing data and
better controlled by simple, average contributors in smaller chunks....

actually looking at the summary in the osm wiki it looks as if you
can't do so for legal reasons:
"Les données du cadastre ne peuvent former à elles seules les données
OSM. Ce qui interdit un import massif, direct et automatique"
It means : "You cannot make a map with only data from cadastre. You can only mix them with other data".

And in fact there is already other data in OSM, so we could...
And in fact we don't have a proxy with cadastre data reprojected in WGA84.

top of the page, 2nd paragraph, "Il y a deux conditions à la
réutilisation des données du cadastre:":
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Cadastre_Fran%C3%A7ais/Conditions_d%27utilisation

;-)

cheers,
Martin