Richard Weait wrote:
So use a separate account for imports.  And follow the other
guidelines as well.  The guidelines make for a better OSM, even if it
is slightly less convenient.

I suppose if a mapper is ONLY using import data then they only need one account? As long as it is flagged as being an account with data based on a single import source? I know that it was identifying where data came from that initiated the use of a separate identified account for that data, so 'Marcussacapuces91' failing to identify that he IS importing data is still a problem in my eyes ... giving the local community some of their own autonomy should not allow them to rubber stamp changes that remove this simply courtesy to other mappers to identify 'importing' over 'mapping'?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL