Pieren,  we are discussing whether or not to make iD the default editor.
While you are welcome to hold your own opinions regarding services such as
Facebook and Twitter,  the material point that you raised by mentioning
them is whether they add to or harm the project. I haven't heard you
mention any issues with these features beyond your distaste for the
services themselves,  so I suggest we drop the issue and get back to
focusing on the idea of iD as default editor.

Thanks,
Kathleen