On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Tom MacWright <t...@macwright.org> wrote:

> > Please, do not offer a delete function that prominent !
>
> This has come up before. Where should this action button move? Or should
> there be an alert message? How to resolve this with pro users who get angry
> with how hidden or alert-messaged the functionality is? Would welcome
> feedback here beyond the simple negative.

Here is a complete proposal on that topic, with no upper case text or
invective:
https://github.com/systemed/iD/issues/1698

And a proposal related to sorting out which users still need to use P2
because of speed issues:
https://github.com/systemed/iD/issues/1696

But perhaps most critically of all, before iD becomes the default, are the
issues of damaging relations and "oneway=yes" tagged ways:
https://github.com/systemed/iD/issues/1461
https://github.com/systemed/iD/issues/299

We cannot rehash and respond to all issues in iD, without context, on every