I don't care, IMHO even small offices should have their place in osm,
because in many cases they are of interest as well.
The office-tag is near to what they are: offices where the business is
operated from.
These are no shops where you go to to do something as a common client,
but probably you want to go there to apply a job offer, to have a
meeting with that company or whatever else.
Therefore I think we should not prevent such offices from being in osm.

but they are no shops, and they should not be tagged as being shops. You
cannot go to the corresponding address and do something - as a usual client.

regards
Peter