Ed Loach wrote:
I guess e-businesses have a legitime interest in being found on a
>"bitcoin accepting businesses directory", but not necessarily on
>being
>shown on a bitcoin map.
One I edited recently (probably - is there any way of telling for
sure if the edit has come via coinmap) was a user at Discogs who had
linked to his user page there. I've left his address on the node.
Ah, and the user has edited again since:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2564289615/history
I'll leave it this time though as I don't want to get in an edit
war.

This is where a fixed list of 'shop' designations would help. That one will never show up as a shop anyway? But the question is probably what should be in the name field? The original entries were obviously wrong, and the current tags are better ... except for name?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL