Hello!

The guy behind CoinMap here. I was invited by mgehling to join the discussion, thanks!

Like it was said, it's correct that I don't want entities on map, that don't have brick-and-mortar presence. Sadly lots of people think of CoinMap/OSM as a cheap way how to advertise their e-shop/online presence.

I was and still I am removing such entries, but the interest in the service has gone exponential and it's simply too much effort for just me. Fortunately more people have stepped up and are doing the same thing now.

What would probably be a good thing is to come up with a separate subpage of CoinMap that will explain more precisely how to add a new POI, that one has to fill in required geo-data as well and that not B&M stuff is not wanted on CoinMap/OSM. Also probably replace the video with sets of screenshots, because they are easier to edit in the future.

Do you want to help with the wording and/or screenshot tutorial? If yes, what would be a preferred platform for shared editing of document? PiratePad/GoogleDocs?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak <st...@gk2.sk>