Am 07.06.2015 um 14:12 schrieb Eugene Alvin Villar:
..

> So the advice of being wary of Wikidata's CC0 license should also be the
> same advice for OSM's ODbL license.

The difference is that while we don't warrant that the OSM dataset is
completely free of incompatible data, it is the intent and such data
will be removed if identified. This isn't a panacea, but given the US
DCMA and similar laws in other countries, probably good enough.

There is AFAIK no such policy by the WMF, and as I said their
(marketing) policy is that the problem can't exist.

SImon