IMHO it really depends on what the concrete  "cycling club" actually is,
very rough triage:

- cycling advocacy group - will be interested in cycling infrastructure
(as in cycleways, quiet routes etc), route planning, multi-mode
transportation

- sporty cycling enthusiasts group - documenting their "standard" rides,
ancillary infrastructure (sources of compressed air, bicycle shops,
publicly available tools, road works (ok we don't have that)), lots of
overlap with Strava customers (in the US)

Simon