On 13/11/2017 19:36, Yuri Astrakhan wrote:

> That's why I think Sophox is a much better and safer alternative to JOSM's autofixes.

At the risk of repeating something that's been said multiple times previously, with JOSM autofixes you're performing edits in an area where you've already edited.  You're presumably somewhat familiar with what's there (you may even have actually visited in person and seen what it looks like on the ground).

With your "tool" you're simply performing a mechanical edit with no experience of the underlying data.

Best Regards,

Andy