Martijn,

I'll agree with Yuri that is has to be the choice of the mapper to
work in a specific region and not the challenge creator. I don't want
to ask each challenge creator to split up the challenge in smaller
chunks, just because I feel uncomfortable editing outside a certain
area. This area can also be different from challenge to challenge and
from mapper to mapper.

You already have a view where you show the individual tasks within a
challenge. One can pick a task from this view right now, but after
marking the task as completed, a completely random one is chosen
again.

For me, it would be sufficient to have a button/switch on the screen
with all individual tasks that switches to "only tasks from the
current bounding box". Would that be feasible ?

m.