Martijn,
Maproulette does give hashtags to ID changesets using the changeset comment
right now. There are tools like osmcha or Pascal Neis's osm-changesets to
easily filter them. A dedicated tag might of course help find "anything
that started with a QA tool", which is then filter-able by tool and/or
Challenge.

Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn