true, but was mentioned here on March 2019

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2019-March/082147.html

On 29/12/2019 03:43, Kathleen Lu wrote:
Nuno I searched your attachment for the word "Snap" and it is nowhere to be found.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 10:55 AM Nuno Caldeira <nunocapelocalde...@gmail.com <mailto:nunocapelocalde...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Mateusz,

    They don't. Here's all my email exchange with them from October
    2018, yes _*2018*_. it's more than enough with evidence and time
    to be fixed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/110XubCe0kd2HNtbqXS7U_vr44xyieaSt/view?usp=sharing