Per the contributor agreement, the copyright remains with the contributors
(to the extent their individual contributions were copyrightable), to
license their rights to OSMF with a right to sublicense, but the database
rights belong to OSMF, because OSMF is the only entity that "collected" the
database.
The correct attribution legally speaking is just to OpenStreetMap, no ©
symbol. That's because OSMF is sublicensing any copyright rights and
licensing any database rights together under the ODbL,.The © is also
leftover from CC-BY-SA days.