On 22/05/2020 14:45, Jean-Marc Liotier wrote:
On 5/22/20 1:23 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
the "mspray" accounts were blocked in July 2019 for problematic edits
and failing to document properly

The "problematic edits" part is still current - this changeset of mine for example is mostly about deleting buildings from mspray16: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/85452208

This is a new mapper as of just over a week ago:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mspray16

No-one has left any changeset discussion comments:

http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=11178782

Clearly further communication with the person running the project is needed, but I wouldn't be too hard on this particular mapper. We can't assume that they've had any of the communication that they should have from the project leader; so I'd suggest that if anyone spots well-meaning problems with problems that they explain the situation via changeset discussions in addition to any revert.  An offer to assist with any problems they're encountering there would be great too!

Best Regards,

Andy