Le vendredi 22 mai 2020 10 h 40 min 51 s UTC−4, Mateusz Konieczny via talk
<talk@openstreetmap.org> a écrit :

> Are you sure that in 72427535 buildings were just moved?
If I place the mouse over a red oultine (old building), Achavi reports «Modify
geometry»
create and modify actions.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/85329885/download
 > buildings and college that used to be mapped at
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/-12.94547/28.64318
> It is gone thanks to https://overpass-api.de/achavi/?changeset=72427535
Pierre

    Le vendredi 22 mai 2020 10 h 40 min 51 s UTC−4, Mateusz Konieczny via talk
<talk@openstreetmap.org> a écrit :

 Are you sure that in 72427535 buildings were just moved?
buildings and college that used to be mapped at
OpenStreetMap

|  |  |

|  |
OpenStreetMap

OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use
under an open license.

It is gone thanks to https://overpass-api.de/achavi/?changeset=72427535

BTW how one may undelete delete buildings? Straight revert will delete new ones,
what may be not needed.

Use reverter plugin in JOSM, copy buildings to a new layer, delete reverter
layer, save?

Is there some script that I can run with "revert deletions only in changeset
XYZ"?

May 22, 2020, 15:47 by talk@openstreetmap.org:

Le vendredi 22 mai 2020 07 h 29 min 19 s UTC−4, Frederik Ramm
<frede...@remote.org> a écrit :
> Sometimes users deleted a large number of
> buildings e.g. here https://overpass-api.de/achavi/?changeset=72427535
> without giving a clear reason

Looking at Achavi, red outlines make us think objects were deleted. But in
fact, the buildings were simply slightly moved to realign to DigitalGlobe
imagery (not Bing).  And no correction of geometry was made, even where too
many and unsquared angles to represent a rectangular building. Also Tags are
systematically added:
    "mapper"="mspray4"
    "source"="Akros"